1zu160 - Forum

Anzeige:

THEMA: Fleischmann br 602 (7770001)manufacturing errors

THEMA: Fleischmann br 602 (7770001)manufacturing errors
Startbeitrag
Mr.Bean - 22.01.24 18:19
Hello,
I come from China, I am very happy to communicate here.
I purchased a set of Fleischmann BR 602. However, I found an error. On the document, which clearly indicates that the electrical coupling is located on the 901 203-0 car. In reality, the electrical coupling is on the 901 106-5 car. This will cause the vehicles to be unable to couple correctly. Has anyone else encountered this issue?
Thank you!

Die von Mr.Bean zu diesem Beitrag angefügten Bilder können nur von registrierten Usern gesehen werden - Login

Hier dieÜbersetzung :
Ich komme aus China, ich bin sehr glücklich, hier zu kommunizieren.

Ich habe einen Satz Fleischmann BR 602 gekauft. Ich habe jedoch einen Fehler gefunden. Auf dem Dokument, das deutlich anzeigt, dass sich die elektrische Kupplung am Auto 901 203-0 befindet. In Wirklichkeit ist die elektrische Kupplung auf dem 901 106-5 Auto. Dies führt dazu, dass die Fahrzeuge nicht in der Lage sind, richtig zu koppeln. Ist noch jemand auf dieses Problem gestoßen?

Leider hab ich den Triebzug nicht.
LG
Gerald
Hello Mr. Bean,

you are obviously right that Fleischmann made a mistake by causing a difference between the printed instruction sheet and model assembling.

But in reality there happened several changes in lashing up the passanger coaches between the motor cars.
So you just should connect the electrical coupling to the motorized car and exchange the cars you mention by number.
And then have fun with this amazing train!

Regards
Karl
Hello,Karl
Thanks for your reply, but this would lead to differences with the actual vehicle.
Hallo Threadersteller,

bitte das Set bitte mal komplett in Gänze abfotografieren und nicht nur Details, da es bei dem Sets laut Händlern zu falschen Bestückungen kam. Was dem Laien in Fernost vielleicht nicht zwingend auffällt wenn z.B. ein Wagen doppelt enthalten ist, dieser ab z.B. technisch dann nicht mehr in den Zug reihbar ist, aufgrund der Kupplungskonfiguration.

Für die Technische Funktion ist es aber prinzipiell ob jetzt Kupplungen an Triebkopf A oder B vertauscht sind, solang technisch mit den beiden eine Einheit gebildet werden kann.

Gruß, Matthias

PS:问候你们的总书记、伟大的小熊维尼主席!
Hello Mr. Bean,
i had the same problem. Put the coach with the elecrtical coupler with this coupler to the motorized car. I do it this way and i have no problems in this case with this train.
The instruction is not correct.
But do you know that there is another problem with this trainset? They put in two restaurant coaches but no bar coach. As i know Fleischmann will fix this. So contact your dealer about this fact.

https://www.1zu160.net/scripte/forum/forum_show.php?id=1383984&start=9#aw25

Gruß, Oli
Hello Oil,
I am aware of this issue, have sent an email to fleischmann, and are tracking the situation. Thank you for your reminder.

Regards
Bean
Hello,

thanks for the photographs, Mr. Bean.

Besides the other topics the inaccurate painting / printing of your coaches are a little underwhelming: On one coach (901 106) the red area includes the frame, on the other coach (901 203) the red area ends with the chassis. I wonder, how these two coaches look like when coupled together. How does the other coaches are painted? Could you provide more pictures?

Regards,

Udo.

Hallo GemeiNde,

Ich hole mal diesen älteren Fred wieder hervor. Meine Frage betrifft allerdings die analoge Variante mit der Artikelnummer 776001. Ich überlege mir derzeit, dieses Modell zu erwerben.  Hat zufällig jemand den Triebzug bereits und kann mir sagen, ob die Wagen jetzt richtig ausgeliefert werden? Eine Nachfrage bei Kramm vor einigen Wochen wurde leider bislang nicht beantwortet.

Viele Grüße und ein frohes Osterfest wünscht
Albert

Nur registrierte und eingeloggte User können Antworten schreiben.
Einloggen ->

Noch nicht registriert? Hier können Sie Ihren kostenlosen Account anlegen: Neuer N-Liste Account

Zum Seitenanfang

© by 1zu160.net;