1zu160 - Forum

Anzeige:
FKS-Modellbau Gerd Gehrmann

THEMA: Fleischmann model 7376 with 6 pin decoder.

THEMA: Fleischmann model 7376 with 6 pin decoder.
Startbeitrag
Ronaldaus - 05.01.21 07:55
This loco is fitted with incandescent light globes, I want to change to LEDs, What modification do I need to make to the loco and printed circuit board. The circuit board number is 5371 05.
Love your website and the information you have, keep it up. Regards Ronald Jones

Hi Ronald,
does this help?
https://www.1001-digital.de/pages/basteln-bauen...fleischmann-7376.php

If you want to replace the lights with LEDs, just wire them directly to the decoder. Don't forget to include a resistor!

Viele Grüße
Carsten
Carsten,

I think Ronald is saying he has the version that has the 6-pin NEM651 socket for the decoder underneath the circuit board on one end (I know Fleischmann used this on 103 184, 103-110, maybe 103 116, 103 197, 103 150 and a few others). So your link doesn't help as it shows the older version (which Fleischmann used on 103-118, 103-142, 103-155 and 103-115). Fleischmann unhelpfully used the same item number for various reissues of the same locomotive with slight interior and exterior differences, so 7376 is ambiguous.

Your advice is correct in principle, but you will also need to remove the big metal contacts on both ends of the circuit board that used to go to the bottom of each light bulb, as they will otherwise contact the chassis and cause a short. It may make most sense to solder the wires to the LED to the closest open contact point for each pole at each end of the loco. I don't think any further surgery to the circuit board itself is needed.

I have two of these locos with this circuit board but have found no need to replace the lightbulbs, as the decoder does a good job of regulating the brightness and the warm incandescent light looks more prototypical.

Cheers,
Misha
people I hope this is getting to you, I only have the text in German and I do not understand, as the computer did not convert all text , I would like to thank Misha as he picked it, I have removed the suppression gear and the bulb strips. I have tested with 1 led will arrange another. thankyou for your help, keep safe from the virus. Regards Ronald Jones.

Nur registrierte und eingeloggte User können Antworten schreiben.
Einloggen ->

Noch nicht registriert? Hier können Sie Ihren kostenlosen Account anlegen: Neuer N-Liste Account

Zum Seitenanfang

© by 1zu160.net;